What's your idea?

It would be great if Amphetamine had a checkbox, which makes it not start the screensaver whilst VLC is the frontmost app.

Hi, thank you for making this app, I like it a lot, but I have one problem with it, which is that whilst watching any video via the vlc app, after 5 minutes the screensaver starts up. I have set amphetamine so that the screensaver starts after 5 minutes, but I don’t want it to do this whilst I’m watching something in vlc.

Therefore I would like to request that the amphetamine app has a checkbox, which makes it not start the screensaver whilst vlc is the frontmost app.

Or, perhaps you can think of another way to solve the problem?

In the vlc app, I have ticked the option to “disable screensaver” (i.e., disable screensaver whilst vlc is the top app), but this is not working, and I’ve looked online and tried to solve this in various ways, but nothing seems to work.

Is there a simple solution to this that already exists (that I have not thought of)?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Please accept my apologies if there already is a built in feature that allows amphetamine to do this, but I have somehow missed it.

Thank you again for making this app.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)